Retrieve Deleted Pictures from SD Card on Android
These days’ people are fond of Android cell phones because of its high end reliability and high quality camera. Though it comes in different size so that we can store data but even after storing in its internal storage capacity one wants to store more data likes music files, images, movies, etc. so that they can have all collection of their media files under one device. For the external storage device most of the users opt to go with SD cards. SD card is a secure digital card which is used in many portable devices like cell phones, camera, and many others. We can store all the images captured from Android cell phones in SD cards as it is portable and can be easily handled. But like other digital device there is one common problem which is nothing but data loss. You might delete picture accidently and lose your favorite image. This situation might leave you in lurch and you start thinking on how to recover deleted pictures from android SD card? It is high time now as Android recovery software is the new talk of the town. This tool can easily retrieve deleted pictures from SD card on Android within moments of time. To know more on this recovery tool, just click on the following link: http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com
What causes deletion of pictures?
- Virus attack: In case the system in which you have connected SD card is heavily virus infected then viruses may enter the connected SD card. After this, if you make use of any antivirus software, then the antivirus tool while scanning deletes the most infected images from the SD card without any precise intimation. However, you can overcome this problem by using Android recovery tool which has potential to recover deleted pictures from Android SD card.
- Accidental deletion: When you select all the images for copying from SD Card when connected to system, then by mistake you may click on “delete” option, which erases all the pictures stored on your card. This situation might make you lose all the images from Android cell phones. In order to get back deleted photos from Android SD card you can freely make use of Android recovery software.
- Formatting of the memory card: While transferring the pictures from cell phone to system due to some errors the system displays the message “Do you want to format?” If at all you click on yes, then all the images from Android phone SD card get deleted. Thus, you can get rid of this with the help of Android recovery tool which has the ability to retrieve deleted pictures from SD card on Android.
- Other reasons are clicking the pictures when Android cell phones battery is low, System crash, corruption of SD card, restore factory settings, and many others. To recover files from Android after factory reset click here: http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/deleted-files-after-factory-reset.html
After suffering from above mentioned scenarios, if you have jumped to a conclusion that you cannot recover deleted pictures from Android SD card then just take out misconception as Android recovery tool will help you in restoring data completely back to your device.
Precautions to be followed:
- Take out SD card by following proper procedure.
- Avoid clicking pictures when Android cell phones battery is low.
- Check the images once before deleting as you may end up deleting the important one
- Maintain proper back up of all images stored as it might help you in case of data loss
In any way if you haven’t followed these precautions then do not worry as Android Recovery software will surely help you to get back deleted photos from Android SD card very easily.
Why Android Recovery Tool to recover deleted pictures from Android SD card??
- This tool can not only retrieve deleted pictures from SD card on Android but also helps to restore deleted video, audio, APK files, etc. on Android phones.
- It supports recovery from Android phones of different brands such as Sony, Samsung, HTC, etc. If you want to recover data from HTC Smartphone, then just hop over this URL: http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/htc-data.html
- It has the potential to create exact replica of the memory card so that if there is any data loss in future then, you can restore deleted images from Android SD card easily with the help of disk image.
- It is very much user friendly and can be dealt with any common man.
- It comes in demo version which is available on internet where in you can download and estimate its performance.
Steps to recover deleted pictures from Android SD card:
Step 1: Download and install the application. After that, launch the application and click on “Recover Deleted files” from the main screen to get back deleted photos from Android SD card.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Next, select the drive to restore the images. After selecting, the software starts the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Android Device
Step 3: Once scanning is done, you can view the recovered files using “Preview” option.
Figure 3: Recovered Files