How to Restore Deleted Video Files on Android??
Android is an operating system for mobile phones such as smart phones and tablet computers. There’s no fundamental difference between a SD card installed on your Android and the computer’s hard drive, when files like videos or photos get deleted, they are not permanently erased from the SD card or built-in storage, it’s only the OS making them invisible by removing the pointer to the photos or videos from the file allocation table, meanwhile, the actual video files stays safe and sound at somewhere on the storage area, you just need to find data recovery utility for Android phone. By making use of this tool, one can easily perform retrieve deleted video Android task that too within fraction of minutes.
Let us consider a scenario, where in you have accidentally deleted the entire video folder from your Android phone, the videos are precious to you and your family, so you are wondering if there’s any video recovery utility in which you can use to recover deleted videos on Android. No need to worry, there is Recovery Software for Android which helps you to retrieve deleted video Android. It provides an excellent answer to the question how to restore deleted video files on Android. This software vigorously scans both the internal and external Android phone memory of the device, to identify deleted video files, including Android application package files (APK), restores them for reuse. Hop over this website androidrecoverysoftware.com to gain more knowledge on this powerful utility.
You may delete videos from your Android device due to the following reasons:
- Virus or Spyware attack.
- Damaged BOOT or FAT area.
- Memory card corruption or damage.
- Abrupt corruption of operating system.
- Accidental formatting or deletion of file on SD card.
- Android phone displaying "Unsupported File System" or "Black Media" on SD card.
- Improper handling of Android phone like switching of mobile phone abruptly.
- Removing SD card from Android device improperly can also cause file system to collapse.
Features of deleted video recovery Android:
- Easily retrieve lost files from Android phone. Visit this link www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/lost-files.html for more helpful hints on lost file recovery.
- The scanning process does not write any new data to the source drive from where it is recovering from, to avoid overwriting the original data.
- You can make use of “Save recovery session” option to avoid rescanning the whole drive again in the trial version of the software.
- Creates an exact replica of the memory card, so that files can be restored from that disk image in the future.
- Retrieve images from Android phone and can even retrieve deleted video Android at your fingertips.
- Supports recovery from all the Android mobile manufacturers like Sony, Samsung, HTC, etc.
- Software can be used to perform deleted file recovery from Android Tablet, click here http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/deleted-files-android-tablet.html to know more.
Steps to recover deleted videos on Android:
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your PC or laptop. Download and install free trial version of Android Recovery Software. Select “Recover Deleted Files” option from the main screen know to how to restore deleted video files on Android.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select the Android device from where you need to recover deleted videos as in Figure 2. The Software starts scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Android Device
Step 3: Once scanning is over, you can view the recovered video in “File Type View/ Data View” as in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files
Precautions to be followed to avoid deletion of videos in Android:
- It is advisable to stop writing any new data in the Android where the deleted video files were located. In fact the deleted video files will be there in the storage space until and unless they are not overwritten with some new contents. Therefore, writing any new data on the same storage space may overwrite the lost files leading to permanent data loss
- The Android recovery software should not be installed on the same storage space where the deleted files are located.