How to Restore Photos from Android?
Android phones are the newest breed of mobile phones that are made avialable in the market to make a splash in the mobile phone market. These Android powered devices are entirely based on the Linux OS and they are popularly referred to as ‘Smartphones. Today, Android phones are being used everywhere and Android seems to be the biggest software stack that is used by each and every technical giant except few companies that have developed and configured their own operating system, middleware and application bank or cache.
Using Android phones make your work a way very much easier and smarter than ever before. There are several applications that are running on Android. These Android phones offer good storage for media files and all the other important data stuff. Have you recently deleted an important picture file from your Android phone? Or did you unknowingly hit delete all option on your Android device while navigating on it? If this is the case, then there is no need to worry. There are tools that can carry out Android recovery and recover pictures from Android in an effective way. Android recovery software is one of the efficient tools which would help you to restore photos from Android phone after deletion or loss just within a matter of time. Pop over this link http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/lost-files.html to extract complete details on lost file recovery from Android Smartphone. This software can retrieve images from Android of various mobile brands such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, etc. If you want to recover pictures from LG Android phone, the just visit this URL: http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/lg-photo-restore.html
Scenarios responsible for deletion / loss of pictures in Android:
Accidental Deletion: Accidentally deleting pictures from your Android internal storage or SD card makes you to lose your precious photos from Android. But, you can retrieve images from Android phones easily by using recovery tool.
Formatting: Unintentionally formatting the memory card on the Android device would erase all the precious pictures stored on Android SD card or internal memory thereby leads to huge loss of photo files. Also, quickly formatting the memory card when Android device is connected to PC and when your memory card or USB drive is connected to the PC or laptop it displays an error message saying, “Disk need to be formatted” results in formatting and at the end data loss.
Mishandling Usage: Using same memory card on different portable devices or pulling out the memory card from Android device when files are in use causes loss of photos. So, if you want to recover pictures from Android memory card then go for this recovery tool.
Error during File transfer: Ejecting the memory card during pictures transfer between computer and Android device might generate various transfer errors and results in data loss.
Virus Infection: Deletion of pictures from Android device can also take place when there is any virus infection on the device. As virus attack would make the photo files inaccessible and hence causes data loss.
Features of Android Picture recovery:
- Data recovery tool for Android phone comes with many endearing features such as it provides a chance to preview all the recovered files before restoring them. By simply visiting the below URL you can get complete information on how to retrieve pictures from Android phone androidrecoverysoftware.com/phone.html.
- The tool scans both internal as well as external Android phone memory areas, and can restore photos from Android with the file name, date of creation, file size etc.
- Has the capability to recover deleted video files on Android including songs, images, documents and .apk files as it scans your entire memory card to restore pictures for any file format.
- Creates an exact replica of your Android memory card, so that the deleted pictures can be retrieved from that disk image in near future.
- Android recovery program allows you to preview the pictures using “PREVIEW” option, to make sure whether you have selected the right file for recovery. Click this www.androidrecoverysoftware.com for more info.
How to use Android Picture Recovery Tool:
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your computer. Download and install free demo version of Android Recovery software. After installation, select either “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” from main screen to retrieve images from Android after loss or deletion as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Then, from the list of drive select the Android device from where you need to recover pictures and click "Next" as shown in Figure 2. Now, the Software starts scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Android Device
Step 3: Once scanning process is over, you can view recovered photo in “FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW” as shown in Figure 3.
Figuure 3: Preview File