Best Tool to Retrieve Lost Files on Android
Android devices have become the fad and craze among many mobile phone buyers and lovers. These phones are well known as smart phones that use Google's Android operating system in order to integrate with various features and applications. Android powered devices provides user a platform for downloading various applications via internet without paying any amount. Once you have downloaded an application you don't need to pay extra for its lifetime usage. Such applications are often created by third party application experts and their development teams. Many-a-times, several companies that are involved in mobile development choose Android as a platform to combine their softwares and also to promote them.
Over thousands of applications available, the chances with Android powered devices are simply endless. Where the functionalities and features of Android phone offer so much of power that helps to explore things, and it also come up with a dark side that is still hidden. This is the trouble faced by many users because of data loss problems with their Android based phone. With highly advanced features, people love to save their valuable data stuffs in their Android Smartphones, but due to some adverse situations, they end up losing their data without providing any option to restore it. But there is nothing to worry about, as now Android Recovery Utility is available which will help you to perform restore lost files Android device task easily without any effort made.
Data loss scenarios responsible in Android phone are:
Human Errors: This is the most common reasons for losing data on Android. Accidental deletion of music files, images, applications and videos from Android device can take place and you may end up losing all your precious files. If you are craving out to retrieve lost files on Android, then simply go for Android recovery tool.
Improper Ejection: Disconnecting the Android device during the data transfer process results in loss of data from the memory card on your Android. But, you can recover lost files Android by using our Android recovery toolkit.
Virus Attack: Virus invasion on the Android device SD card would corrupt the card and results in loss of photos, songs, videos, applications etc. By using tool, you can easily retrieve photos from Android. Visit here www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/pictures.html for complete details.
Formatting: Sometimes when you connect your Android phone to your computer, an error message like, “The Drive is not formatted, do you wish to format it now” will be displayed. This forces you to format the card thereby leading to complete data loss.
Improper Usage: During write process if you remove SD card from Android device or using the same memory card on different phone devices also causes loss of data. Then you need to go for data recovery program for Android phones in order to restore lost files Android. Check out the given link androidrecoverysoftware.com/phone.html to learn more facts.
Transfer error: Android memory card data might get lost when there is a unexpected power outage while transferring data from Android phone to PC / laptop. Retrieve lost files on Android efficiently by using Android recovery tool.
Features of lost files Android recovery:
- Recover lost files, deleted and even formatted data from Android phones just within a couple of minutes.
- Get back files from SD card and also from phone’s internal storage.
- Supports all Android OS versions and all mobile phone brands like HTC, Sony, Samsung, etc.
- Restore deleted videos from Android and also other media files like music, images including .apk files. Have a peek at this site https://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/deleted-video.html for further queries on deleted video recovery.
- Scans both the internal storage area and card memory and helps you to restore lost files Android with ease.
- The software comes up with "Save recovery session" option that helps you to avoid re-scanning of the Android device again.
- Enables you to switch between two views that makes you to preview your recovered files easier.
- With the help of this recovery tool you can recover data from various brands of Android Tablets including HP, HTC, Samsung, Sony, etc. To recover data from HP TouchPad Tab click here: https://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/hp-touchpad-data.html.
Steps to recover lost files Android:
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your PC or laptop. Download and install free trial version of Android Recovery Software for lost file. After installation, select “Recover Lost Files” option from main window to retrieve lost files on Android as in Figure 1.
Figure 1: MAin Screen
Step 2: Now, select the Android device from where you need to recover lost files as in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Android Device
Step 3: Software starts scanning process and once it is done, you can view recovered file in “FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW” as in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Restored Files