ANDROID RECOVERY SOFTWARE
- Fast, effective and high quality tool for recovery of Android data
- Restores lost data after accidental format of Android SD card on your own
- Facilitates to recover photos, music, videos and APK files from Android devices
- Retrieve data from all popular brands of Android phones such as HTC, Samsung and Sony
Android is the most popular operating system in recent days. So many smart phones and tablet PC are developed with Android technology. By using Android device you can take photos, videos and store various data. But, there are many data loss scenarios due to which you may lose all your data from Android devices. Android recovery software provides an easiest way to retrieve deleted video from Android and also recover folders including photos, audios and other data from android based devices. This Android recovery software will help you to recover all your lost data just in few easy steps.
This restoration utility is specially designed to recover pictures from Android phones along with that it can retrieve audios, videos and documents that are stored in your Android. Navigate here http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/pictures.html for more information about picture recovery from Android devices. This tool comes in built with smart scanning engine that vigorously does scanning of both internal and external memory of the Android device to identify deleted or lost data, along with Android application package files (APK), and restores them for further reuse. Android application need .apk file for smooth running of the installed applications, because it's a supporting file for all Android application. If this .apk file gets deleted or lost, then you can recover lost or deleted .apk files by using Android recovery software. Simply click this link androidrecoverysoftware.com/apk-files.html to learn more about this APK file recovery tool for Android.
Reasons Behind Losing Data from Android Devices:
Virus, Spyware or Worm infection: Virus, spyware and worms are the destructive programs that can corrupt the memory card of your Android device and make its data inaccessible.
Formatting Android device: When you accidentally format the memory card then all the data from Android devices is deleted thereby resulting in huge loss of entire data from Android.
Human Errors: By mistake, when you press Delete All button on your Android device, all the data will get erased and you will end up losing your valuable data. However, by using this Android recovery program, you can restore lost files from Android at your fingertips.
Incomplete File Transfer: During file transfer process, if your computer gets shutdown due to power failure or any other reason, it results in incomplete execution file transfer process between your Android device and other device and hence the data from your Android device can be lost.
Data recovery tool for Android phone can successfully recover lost data in all the above major data loss conditions. Android recovery software can efficiently restore data after accidentally pressing the delete button, improper handling of android devices and other data loss causes. Track this site www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/phone.html to know more about Android phone data recovery.
Features of Android recovery tool:
- Built-in option to preview all recoverable files on Android
- Scans and recover data SD, SDHC and other memory cards
- Performs quick recovery of deleted files from Android
- Recovers all music, image and video files including .apk files
- Get back data from Jelly Bean, ICS, Gingerbread and other Android versions
- Retrieves data from improperly mounted SD cards of Android devices
- Save recovery session to avoid re-scanning
Android Device Data Recovery: By making use of android recovery software you can recover data from Android device in a very short period of time. Have a look over this link it will provide detailed working information of this tool: http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/device-data.htmlNow, with the help of this excellent software you can even recover files from Android with broken screen. Follow the link http://www.androidrecoverysoftware.com/with-broken-screen.html for more information.
Steps to recover data from Android device:
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your computer and let the phone get detected. Download and install free demo version of Android Recovery Software. After software launched, select either “RECOVER DELETED FILES” or “RECOVER LOST FILES” from the main window.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the Android device from where you need to recover files. Android recovery software starts scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Android Device
Step 3: You can view recovered file in “FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW”.
Figure 3: Preview Screen
Precautions to be taken to avoid data loss in Android device:
- Install an updated antivirus software to combat deadly viruses and malwares.
- It is recommended not use your Android phone after any data loss scenario which leads to overwriting.
- Always copy your Android phones vital data to an external storage device such as CDs or DVDs.
- Avoid accidental deletion or formatting your SD card by making use of “write protect” knob.
- Don’t remove your android smart phone during transfer process between your Android phone and computer.